2022 Cross-Market Insurance Returners Programme, 3-5 days per week
TAKEN A CAREER BREAK OF 18+ MONTHS OR MORE AND READY TO REIGNITE YOUR CAREER?
This paid six-month programme is aimed at professionals ready to re-immerse themselves back into their career in a supportive environment.
How it works
Inclusivity is partnering with the following Insurance firms to create opportunities for you to return to your career – AXA XL, Lockton, Aon, AIG UK, Lloyd’s of London, Zurich, Talbot, Apollo, WTW and Chaucer.
Each member firm above is working with Inclusivity to provide six month paid opportunities for Returners. There are a variety of areas interested in your background, as listed below. These opportunities will allow you to put to use your past career expertise and to bring yourself back up to speed with the current market. You will be paid at the full market rate for the opportunity you accept.
Opportunities to commence working exist from March 2022 through to the latest start date of September 2022. Whilst there is no guarantee, it is the goal of the programme that you will be able to secure a permanent position at the end of the six months.
Please note: even if you don’t wish to commence working until September, it is better to submit your application as soon as possible so you can book a consultation with one of Inclusivity’s Careers Consultants to plan your return to work and the options available within the member firms.
Who is it for?
These opportunities are aimed at women and men of all ages who have taken time out of work for at least 18 months. Perhaps you’ve been raising a family or caring for someone. Maybe you’ve put your career on hold to deal with a personal setback. Now, although you may still have personal commitments to juggle, you feel ready to re-establish your career.
We’re looking for people who want to make the most of their professional expertise or leadership potential and who are able to return to their careers on a 3, 4 or 5 day a week basis. Most organisations will operate a hybrid working environment in the future, so both office and home working will be available.
What Opportunities Exist?
The programme is seeking expressions of interest from people with the following backgrounds:
- Governance & Oversight
- Broking/Client Management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Engineer Surveyors / Risk Engineers
- Risk Management/Compliance
- Accounting, Finance & Audit
- IT – PMs, BAs, Data, Security
- Exposure Management / Catastrophe Modelling
- Policy Review / Policy Wording
- Controls & Operations
- Process Improvement / Business Analysis
General expressions of interest for those with an insurance background in an area not listed above.
** All opportunities will be paid at the market rate for the role.
Support on Offer
Throughout the programme you will be supported by Inclusivity.
Prior to your week one you will join the cohort for pre-commencement training. This session is designed to place you in a position for a confident day 1, equipping you with the knowledge and insights on how to take control of your own success.
- Also prior to week one, Inclusivity will deliver a training session with your line manager on how to best support a career returner, particularly in the early months.
- During the programme you will receive 3 one to one coaching sessions with Inclusivity’s specialist return to work coaches. These sessions are designed to support you on an individual basis and to address any personal needs you may have.
- During the programme each firm will supply you with a buddy and an internal mentor
- And finally, you will be a part of a fabulous cohort of returners who will offer you support and friendship as you all embark on this new stage of your careers.
If this is peaking your interest please click 'Apply' for further information and to submit your application.