Design Studio Administrator - Part time 25-30 hours/wk, Hybrid working, Returners welcome
We are looking for a new Studio Administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, to join our thriving creative agency, working closely alongside the design team. We are a small but perfectly formed creative studio based in North London (N4) with plans to expand, and we need a loyal, reliable and competent individual to ensure smooth running of the studio and that all projects go without a hitch.
You’ll be central to the running of the studio, undertaking invaluable day-to-day management including the scheduling of projects, liaising with our external suppliers and partners, answering the phone and generally ensuring the team is well equipped to make each and every project exceptional. Additionally, you will help the studio with their social media postings as well as helping out with the maintenance of the company’s website.
Our perfect Studio Admin:
An organised and meticulous individual who takes pride in their work and is committed to ensuring the studio runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for purchasing, invoicing and project tracking. It’s important you can be on top of multiple things at once — as there’s often a lot going on!
The role and its responsibilities:
- Working 4-5 days a week, flexible with timings (25 - 30 hours) on a hybrid basis
- Creative studio administration, including logging designers’ timesheets
- Accounting duties including provision of estimates, purchase orders and invoices
- Answering the phone and speaking with clients
- Management of project execution with external printers and suppliers
- Project tracking using Teamwork
- Working alongside the rest of the team on Marketing analysis, research and event planning
- Managing the social happenings of the studio calendar — Birthdays, Christmas and Summer Parties, socials etc.
- Social media posting and scheduling using Hootsuite
- Creating and maintaining the weekly, monthly and long term schedule for the studio.
- Assisting with the recruitment for new designers and interns
- Proficient in Microsoft and Excel suite
- Apple Mac literate
- Understanding of Adobe suite
- Understanding of the nuances of social media
- Experience using Word Press
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Eye for detail
- Willing and able to learn new applications or methods of working
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding of design processes or creative background preferred
- Most importantly, friendly and looking for a long term role as an integral part of a small but dynamic team.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
And—Now is a well-established London based branding agency that works with innovative organisations across the world. We are a collection of experts from across the world, working together to create ground-breaking designs for our clients. We help companies to recognise their meaningful difference, the essence of which we place at the heart of our graphic solutions.