Commercial Finance Manager (Part time, flexi-time)
Amazing opportunity to join a dynamic management consultancy in central London as Commercial Finance Manager, Senior part time role 3 days £60k FTE.
COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER (part-time):
- Interesting role in the heart of a vibrant company
- Would suit someone with start-up experience, or experience in a rapidly growing business
- Central London office
- 3 days (ideally to include Friday)
- Salary around £60k FTE.
Our client is a vibrant, high-achieving Management Consultancy. They are looking for someone to run the commercial finance activity for the company.
- To create value through informed decision making
- To own client project costing / business case models
- To own timesheet management and project profitability
- To own EG scorecard and segmental reporting
- To own fee forecast and overall R&O process
- To own annual budget process and target setting
- To own invoice approval process and cost budgets
- To own ROI tracking.
- Build close and positive working relationships with all budget-holders in the company – getting excellent feedback from day one
- Ensure all project and cost review meetings happen every month and next steps followed
- Working with Project Lead to ensure projects deliver profit level within business case
- Ensure Month +1 P&L forecast accuracy > 80%
- Ensure Month +3 P&L forecast accuracy > 50%
- Ensure R&O review meeting is signed off by leadership team every month
- Full year EBITDA > 25%.
- Pro-active attitude – anticipate what needs to be done
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business
- Authenticity – ability to be yourself
- Excellent collaborator - a true team player
- Ability to work independently and ask for help and direction
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 8+ years work experience