Part time Marketing Coordinator
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Salary: £28k-£30k pro rata, depending on experience
Hours: 3 days per week, or shorter working days over 4 or 5 days. (There is also potential to work 4 or 5 full days per week, as we are growing rapidly at the moment. So apply if you can work 3 or more days per week.)
Contract: 6 month contract initially, with possibility of extension
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Timewise is a multi-award winning, innovative social business that aims to change the ‘9-5’ way in which we think about work in the UK. Our aim is to increase the number of part-time and flexible jobs available from the point of hire; we also work with employers to improve career progression for their flexible workers. We engage our different audiences through two websites: Timewise Jobs (a jobs site for part-time and flexible roles) and Timewise (a platform for our campaigning work and our B2B service offering training and consultancy to employers).
We are currently seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator to work with our Marketing Director across all our products and services. The Marketing Coordinator role covers a broad range of marketing tasks - mainly CMS, email marketing and analysis work. It’s all about a methodical approach to work, attention to detail and being comfortable working with digital marketing platforms.
- Update editorial content on website CMS
- Help maintain/improve SEO of our website content
- Use Photoshop to manipulate/create images for website/email marketing use.
- Use Mailchimp and a bespoke website email platform to assist our content writer in the creation of a variety of emails and newsletters to clients. Select lists for the emails/newsletters and send them out
- Manage CRM database (Salesforce) and Mailchimp lists, ensuring synergy between the two.
Support sales team
- Provide sales team with weekly B2B sales leads, sourced from online jobs-board analytics tool
- Update sales collateral (eg pdf leaflets) with latest data.
Analysis and market research
- Assist with the production of monthly reports on business performance, sourcing data from Google Analytics and online reports
- Use an online analytics tool to source statistics for research team, for inclusion in research reports on the flexible jobs market.
- Will be able to evidence their experience of the above accountabilities, within a marketing team
- Experience of B2B marketing desirable but not essential
- Numerate and comfortable with the basic functions of managing data on excel spreadsheets (eg sorting and filtering data; setting basic arithmetic and percentages)
- A logical/methodical approach to work
- High level of attention to detail
- Competent in CMS management (eg Wordpress), CRM management, Google Analytics, Photoshop
- Competent with Microsoft Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Basic copywriting skills are helpful, but not essential as we have a Content Writer in the marketing team
- Timewise is a small business and the successful applicant will be a good team-player with enthusiasm, initiative and a willingness to take on additional tasks from time to time to support the wider team.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVERING MESSAGE WITH YOUR CV, briefly explaining your suitability for the role and why you’d like to work for Timewise.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 21st September.
Apply for Part time Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly