Part-time Marketing Executive - 2.5 days per week, hybrid with office presence 2 days per month
Our client is a thriving BtoB technology solutions business. They are looking to expand their marketing team with the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to support across all areas of the marketing mix.
Reporting into the Marketing Operations Manager, the Marketing Executive will collaborate with the whole marketing team which includes disciplines such as digital lead generation, community management, content development, events attendance, collateral development, and brand development.
This is a role, therefore in which you will offer essential support to your marketing colleagues, but it will also provide you with insights into the wider organisation. It provides excellent career and skills development opportunities in a truly flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage marketing's all-access pages on the intranet, ensuring they are clearly laid out, up to date and informative.
- Support on events (virtual and in person), assisting with organising and logistics.
- Manage the digital industry events calendar and interactive map as well as the industry awards database and application files, working with colleagues to ensure timely input and submission of industry awards.
- Create, organise, and maintain a variety of 'trackers' – e.g., excel spreadsheets or other software used to map out and monitor timelines, budgets, tasks etc. across a range of tasks.
- Update and input into presentations and other collateral as directed.
- Maintain the online library of branded assets.
- Update digital branded assets as skillsets allow (e.g., video and podcast edits, design tweaks etc.)
- Support the marketing operations manager with all solutions related listings and assets; be a friendly point of contact for external solution providers.
- Be that same point of contact for the internal audience to respond to requests for branded assets, updates to presentations, new listings and updates to existing listings.
- Provide broad admin support to all marketing team members, under the direction of the marketing operations manager.
- You have a proven track record of working in a similar role, taking responsibility for delivering on objectives without hands on day-to-day guidance from your manager.
- You possess a strong knowledge of the marketing mix.
- You have experience of working in a B2B environment.
- You are able to plan and manage timelines across multiple pieces of work simultaneously.
- You are confident communicating with colleagues and external contacts at all levels.
- You have a good working knowledge of Office 365, and demonstrable knowledge of other software used in a marketing environment to track, plan and format.
- Some experience of video / audio editing software and Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable but is not essential.
Flexibility: 2.5 days per week.
Location: Mainly working from home with occasional meetings in Central London office (2 – 4 days per month)
Salary: £40,000 FTE