Finance Manager - 4-5 days per week, Remote working
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a fast-growing, award-winning marketing agency. Headquartered in the USA, they have recently expanded into the UK, Australia and Canada and are looking for an experienced Finance Professional to support these newly created entities.
Reporting into the Global CFO and working closely with the UK Managing Director, in this newly-created, standalone role you will handle all aspects of accounting for the business. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career working within an entrepreneurial and business-like environment. You will be part of an established and successful business at the start of the next phase of its growth.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Management of the financial accounting and reporting activities for the international entities.
- Administration of all financial transactions (invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable), monitoring their integrity and reconciling balance sheets.
- Provision of accounting support for the Managing Director.
- Production of management accounts.
- Management of the relationship with the external accountants.
- Supervision of inter-company accounting activities.
- You are a qualified accountant.
- Experience of working in an international environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite of products (particularly Excel) and experience of using Xero would be beneficial.
- You are a proven self-starter.
- Experience of a standalone role within a small business would be a distinct advantage.
Flexibility: Ideally full-time although 4 days per week would be considered.
Location: Mainly remote working with occasional meetings in Central London office.
Salary: circa £60,000 FTE