Business School Support Coordinator, full time - open to flexibility
The Business School Programme Coordinator plays a pivotal role within the Business School department at Grant Thornton UK LLP. The successful candidate will ensure operational excellence through managing and coordinating all of the administrative and practical elements associated with the provision of learning to all colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provides comprehensive administrative support to all workshops within the Business school portfolio including scheduling coaching calls and administering pre and post work - within agreed service levels,
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provides administrative support to development based events such as regular assurance Inductions
- Manages the administration and data that underpin and drive development processes, including maintaining information between systems - providing value by adding management information to key stakeholders such as monitoring completion of PDP's
- Coordinating a mixture of critical skills and professional development workshops
Who we're looking for:
- Experience of working in a coordinating role
- Experience of managing multiple priorities, working to tight timescales and you must be a strong team player, as well as having the ability to work independently
- Analysing and checking data, ensuring robust quality control and attention to detail
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click apply to make an application