Business Process Management Developer, full time - open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
The Business Programme Management (BPM) Developer plays a central role within the National Information Systems department here within Grant Thornton UK LLP. You'll be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of business process solutions using the Appian platform. You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters -from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients. You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Works with key stakeholders to define business processes and gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Designs and implements BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software, providing demonstrations to project teams and end users throughout the entire project life-cycle, and utilising agile development principles in accordance with the IS team's policies, processes and procedures.
- Designs and implements complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies and provides system administration capability.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Firm's IS products, services and capabilities.
- Adheres to the Firm's risk management policies.
- Support and maintain new and existing implementations
- Undertakes any other duties as required which are commensurate with the role.
- Recognises people in the Firm as customers and responds to their requests for help and support, providing advice on how to deal with technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders of the Appian platform, and owners of the Applications it provides to continually improve their processes and use of the system.
- Assists in identifying other business process opportunities that could be targeted with Appian's software.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years related experience in IT, 2+ years of specialised experience in objected orientated software development
- Working knowledge in SQL, Web Services and knowledge of other 3rd party integrations
- Prior software development experience, ideally in BPM or related setting
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click apply for further details