Executive Assistant - Hybrid working, Open to job share
2 days left
- Contract Type
Reporting to – CEO
Team – Central Team
Location – London (office based with flexibility to work from home)
Contract type – permanent, full time (open to half time or job share applications)
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO Zenna Hopson. This is an exciting new role working closely with an experienced and knowledgeable leader. The Executive Assistant will be exposed to all areas of the organisation, building relationships internally and externally, supporting the CEO on a wide range of work areas.
The scope of this role is broad and requires someone who is adaptable and able to get up to speed quickly with new and changing situations while managing competing priorities. You will need to be extremely savvy to thrive in this role. In return, you will join a relatively small, but growing charity with big ambitions to reach over 7,000 young people by 2027. This is a great opportunity to be at the centre of that journey with Dallaglio RugbyWorks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- CEO diary management and inbox management.
- Organising and scheduling meetings for internal and external meetings.
- Support the CEO in the management of the board of trustees. Including arranging meetings, minute taking and document distribution.
- Support the CEO in the management of key stakeholders such as supporters, donors and corporate partners.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Drafting and proof reading of documents and other correspondence as required.
- Drafting, proof reading and formatting of presentation decks and other marketing collateral.
- Organise travel and accommodation as required for the CEO.
- Work with the CEO to provide project support across the organisation as and when assistance is needed.
- Work closely with other members of the central and delivery team to keep abreast of key issues and projects in the organisation.
- Support on events, corporate partnerships and high net work relationships as required across the Dallaglio RugbyWorks regions.
- Strong organisational skills and highly efficient, this is a fast paced role.
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft in particular Outlook 365, Word, Teams & PowerPoint, with an ability to pick up new packages as needed.
- Confident communicating with a range of people with an ability to get to an end result promptly.
- Adaptable, quick learner and quick thinker who is able to use their initiative to solve problems.
- Previous experience working in a charity or a start up environment would be an advantage.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application