Application Performance Management Engineer- Flexible & Hybrid working available
5 days left
- Contract Type
Application Performance Management Engineer
Lloyds Banking Group
London - We're happy with home working the majority of the time, however you'll need to be in office at least 1 day per week under your own cost.
Salary & Benefits: £61,176 to £76,470 per annum (location dependent), plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices flexibility to suit your lifestyle and ensure a good work-life balance.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group and where does this role sit?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
Our Digital channels are at the heart of the Bank, servicing over 80% of our customers interactions with us. We're transforming our ways of working, putting our customers at the heart of what we do, using great technology to provide an excellent customer experience.
We are currently expanding our Application Performance Monitoring capability, moving towards an AIOps model, underpinned by tooling such as Dynatrace, Splunk ITSI and ServiceNow ITOM.
What will I focus on in this role?
This is a great opportunity help shape our capability as we build a new team to focus on our AIOps journey. Your main responsibilities will be to roll out the Dynatrace tooling across our Digital platform estate, build and deliver dashboards, monitoring and alerting, and to drive adoption and usage of the tooling across our teams. Additionally, you'll be key to leveraging Dynatrace and other tooling such as Splunk to bring AIOps to life in our organisation.
Specific activities which you'll be responsible for include things like;
- Rolling out the Dynatrace tooling across our Digital platform estate
- Building and delivering dashboards, monitoring and alerting, and to drive adoption and usage of the tooling across our teams.
- Leveraging Dynatrace and other tooling such as Splunk to bring AIOps to life in our organisation
- Providing technical direction and mentorship to our support engineering teams, helping them to manage business critical applications that underpin billions of pounds worth of payments every day
- A strong sense of ownership and integrity and enjoy working with both Business and Engineering teams
What do we need to see from applicants?
- Strong problem solving abilities in a complex multi-tier technical environment
- You will be a great communicator across different stakeholder groups
- Exp of implementing AIOps in large organisations
- Knowledge of, and experience of working with following technologies:
- IBM Websphere Application Service
- Red Hat Linux
- IBM MQ
- CI/CD tooling such as Urban Code, HPSA
- Splunk, ServiceNow (ITOM), Dynatrace
What else would be handy?
- Experience of working in a public cloud (GCP) environment would be an advantage, although not essential as that is the technology direction of the Group
- You'll be able to work independently, use initiative, without management oversight
- Work with partner teams and third parties in the UK, India and US.
- A passion to automate everything, everywhere!
What can I expect in Return?
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential!
As a new colleague to the team, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and equal opportunity and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Together we'll make it possible!