Executive Interviewer - Part-time - Home-based
This is not a Market Research role nor a Staff Recruitment position.
The role is however a home based, self-employed role which involves chief executive level telephone interviewing on behalf of our clients. The role is part time up to 20 hours per week over 3/4 consecutive regular days.
All our work does however involve conversations with chief executives, so a level of maturity, and the ability to communicate at that level is a key requirement.
If you are looking for Home working, have a professional background which has involved you previously in talking with senior executives, then this role may be for you.
The vacancy is aimed at those of you that may tick one or a number of these boxes.
- Part time
- “Professional” background
- Want time to do other things (professional or personal)
- Easing your way back to the workplace
- Taken early retirement, but still looking for a challenge
- Breaking away from corporate life
If any of these are relevant to you, then please read on.
Our company Sintra Limited is an established small business to business company working for clients in a number of markets. Our growth continues, and we are again looking to expand our team, so need new Sintra Associates to help us in the UK.
If you would like to apply you MUST HAVE:
- Reasonable IT skills
- A LANDLINE and a quiet private working environment
- Applicants must be highly articulate and also have a highly professional, clear telephone manner
- Some previous senior executive communications skills.
A full induction and training programme is provided. If this is of interest and you have the experience required, please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
Please note we will only respond to suitable applicants if you include a land line number with your submission and your geographical location.
Rate: £12 per hour