Learning Deployment Specialist - UKI Talent Development - Open to flexible working
Are you ready to embark on a fantastic opportunity within the UK&I Talent Development team where you will support the high quality and effective delivery of the Assurance learning curriculum?
The UK&I Assurance Talent Development team strives to create exceptional learning experiences that equip our people to build trust and confidence in the capital markets, and to have a positive impact on communities and the planet. We deliver on this vision by co-developing and delivering the Assurance learning strategy, comprising technical training and broader training initiatives for our people, from school leavers and graduates through to partner.
We are recruiting for a Junior Learning Deployment Specialist. As part of this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of multiple courses within one or more curriculums. Creates Learning deployment plans, supports budgets and manages the end-to-end execution. Provides oversight of Learning administration activities and reports on course feedback. Supports on projects as required. Works alongside the Senior Deployment specialist, Learning Program Manager and/or Leadership Development, depending on portfolio.
You’ll be supporting the UK&I Assurance Talent Development team deliver on learning and Talent Development priorities to support Purposeful Growth in Assurance, at a time when the societal purpose of the work we do in UKI Assurance has never been more important.
The team is based across various locations with the majority in London and Birmingham. This role would therefore be best suited to someone based in London or Birmingham.
Reports to: Learning Program Manager
Key interactions: Senior Learning Deployment Specialists, Learning Program Managers, TSS support (i.e. CAT, DAT, VILT) and GDS AWS
Your key responsibilities
- Submit requests to Schedule Offerings and to publish content in SuccessFactors
- Support the end-to-end execution of Learning course deployment plans and budgets, including conference and event management including:
- Arranging training material
- Monitoring of participant nominations working alongside GDS TSS Deployment Administration team
- Management of learner cancellations, no shows and missed sessions, including coordinating training dates and nominations from different areas of the business (such as UKI UK, UKI ROI, UKFS, ROI FS, Channel Islands)
- First point of contact for queries from the practice in relation to the courses assigned, in addition to ongoing management of learning mailboxes and referrals from GDS TSS
- Prepare facilitators for delivery of Learning courses (logistics) and support in the management of facilitators
- Provide oversight of Learning deployment administration activities, taking responsibility for the detailed review of work performed by the GDS TSS Deployment Administration team assigned.
- Manage and maintain SharePoint sites and maintain content relevancy for SL, curriculum, program or course including joining instructions (if required), learner, facilitator information
- Support the hosting and production of online modules, webcasts and virtual learning projects. Advise on best practice, for example interactivity during virtual classroom sessions.
- vILT producer role where vILT team can’t support
- Learning on-site support (as required)
- Realise operational excellence through maintaining thorough understanding of, and adherence to, the Learning Deployment Operating Model
- Ideas generation and rollout of networking elements within virtual learning programmes
- Venue booking, accommodation booking for residential courses and ongoing management
- Ensure CE credits awarded to Learning participants and instructors where applicable
- Supporting on projects across the Learning and/or Leadership Development TD team(s) as required
- Access reports on Learning course L1 – L3 evaluation feedback
- Support the budget, accruals, forecasts and actual costs of courses/projects you are responsible for, supporting all Finance related activities as per the Deployment model
- Support with monthly/annual finance activities/requests from Enablement/Operations team.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with TSS Learning deployment administration contacts (where relevant). Coach and support the GDS TSS Learning administrators to increase their knowledge, skills and competence within their role along with their understanding of the region, by providing transparent and supportive feedback
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders relevant for courses and client group, to enable the successful deployment. Stakeholders may include GDS TSS, Learning Consultants (Senior Deployment Specialists), Facilitators, external suppliers, Service Line resourcing teams, Learning Champions, Quality and Efficiency networks.
- Contribute to other activities or projects across the wider Talent Development function
- Support the induction of new team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Understanding of EY and EY Talent
- Stakeholder management / business consulting
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
- Strong team worker, with enthusiastic, can do approach, with ability to coordinate and work as ‘one team’
- Provide evidence-based insights to the Talent Development team
- Desire to deliver quality services
- Ability to engage and influence others, desire to embrace and drive change,
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Proactive problem solver with solutions mindset
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Time and project management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience of working in professional services or corporate environment
- Experience of working in Learning preferred
- Working in international and diverse environments
What we look for
A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.