Senior Investigator, full time - open to flexible working
Lloyds Banking Group is changing. We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Group Investigations has responsibility for leading, directing or handling all investigations into material or significant risk events within their mandate across Lloyds Banking Group. As an Investigator you'll work closely with representatives from Business Divisions to ensure losses and reputational risk are minimised. This role will require working closely with colleagues across Group Investigations, CSO and other Business Divisions and will be well suited to someone who has the ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
The Investigator will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours as an active team member
- Leading complex material Group wide Investigations which may be either internally or externally focussed
- Producing high quality investigation reports to strict deadlines
- Preparation of evidential packages for law enforcement
- Assessing risk against established LBG policies, processes and standards
- Effective collaborative working across Group Investigations, CSO and LBG
- Developing effective working relationships with law enforcement & other Government agencies
- The coordination of root cause analysis through investigation of control failures, losses and near misses
Experience in an investigation role is vital, preferably with a law enforcement background. A broad understanding of the fraud/financial crime structure within the Group and an understanding of how fraud and financial crime are handled across the Group would be advantageous.
The investigator will demonstrate personal qualities such as a methodical and meticulous approach to investigation combined with a dynamic and proactive mindset.
You would also commit to achieve appropriate accreditation for this role once in post.
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
Please click the "apply" button below for further details and to make your application