Partner Marketing Manager (open to some homeworking)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
This is a Partner outreach role, responsible for managing our client’s partner program enablement and demand generation activities with a defined list of our client’s partners over the telephone. This role requires a superior level of communication and negotiation skills as you will be responsible for a number of country client stakeholder relationships across our client’s lines of business. It is crucial that this person is able to work effectively and efficiently with little supervision in a team of account managers but understands when and how to escalate and share information with the wider team.
- Planning, managing and supporting execution of Marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day third party and partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Work with partner and local sales/marketing teams to understand solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials within the vendor systems
- Capture all engagements within Salesforce
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor Leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Undertake partner briefings/trainings
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Be able to articulate resolution to client issues. In some cases, be responsible to communicate resolution directly to the client.
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role, preferably for an IT vendor or agency
- Experience of planning, managing and executing Marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies
- Good knowledge of online (eg. Email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (eg. Events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong PPT, Excel and Word skills. Ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- Ability to grow relationships by executing flawlessly, being perceived as added value to the client beyond project deliverables becoming a trusted advisor to the client
- Team Player to ensure working across a business and client teams - the ability to work as a team to win or gain traction multi-tasking across multiple projects
- Interest in technology.
- Ensure that project goals are clearly defined
- Ensure that project goals are delivered on time and against KPIs
- Strong and consistent delivery of client success metrics
- Ensure strong and positive client and partner relationships.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please Apply via the button below with your CV and a short covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.