Part time Executive Assistant
Wealth management, executive assistant, PA, central London, part time
Our client is a wealth manager based in Central London. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team on a part time basis, 3-4 days a week. The role will manage the Principal's diary and time to ensure he can focus his time with clients as effectively as possible.
Responsbilities will include:
- Diary management and ensuring the Principal's time is scheduled appropriately
- Organising client meetings, venues and events
- Organising the team to prepare for meetings
- Assisting with recruitment – writing job-descriptions, interviews and feedback
- Implementing and organising processes to ensure the office runs smoothly and implementing new technologies as they change.
- Managing emails and fielding telephone calls
- Record keeping; including very critical risk duties.
- Communication with accountants and forwarding information.
- Creating and amending presentations using Powerpoint
- Generating monthly MI reports
Candidates will have experience working at senior level as PA/EA ideally in a small, ever changing business. Our client is likely to grow rapidly over the next few years so being able to adapt and change as the business does is key. He/she will have strong organisational skills and be able to liaise effectively both internally and externally developing relationships with stakeholders. Strong IT and systems skills is important as is the ability to implement processes to ensure a smoothly run office.
- Salary – up to £40K FTE
- Location – Central London
- Flexibility – 3-4 days a week (office based)