Talent Acquisition Specialist, part time - 3 days per week, hybrid working
Working closely with the HR Director and our Senior Management Team (SMT) you will create a strong talent pipeline for Stonehaven's current and future hiring needs. You will help us build long term recruitment strategies that meet our commitment to diversity and inclusion, reflect our culture and balance innovative recruitment and selection techniques with trusted relationships with external partners.
As part of the HR Team you will play a vital role in supporting the people element of our business strategy. You will help Stonehaven manage talent to ensure we have the right people resources to grow our effectiveness, and reputation. You will be innovative in your approach to building our reputation as an employer of choice, showcasing our sector and developing strategic partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career in talent acquisition and HR, working in a dynamic and growing business. You will have the opportunity to lead on the full cycle of recruitment across all our teams to shape and direct the way we build our teams and acquire talent.
This is a part time role working 3 days per week and we encourage a mix of home and office-based working.
Key responsibilities include:
Talent Management & Workforce Planning
- Work with the HR Director and SMT to determine staffing needs, define and prioritise role and resourcing requirements.
- Research and implement new techniques to acquire talent for Stonehaven. These may include Apprenticeships, job shares or working with external foundations to improve diversity of talent.
- Provide market and industry information to inform our planning process, ensure we adhere to best practice and understand our target market.
Recruitment & Selection
- Oversee our full cycle recruiting from initial job briefing to onboarding, working with the HR Assistant to plan and coordinate the process.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and proactively manage expectations.
- Work with managers to design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements. Identify key assessment criteria that ensures an inclusive process and attracts a diverse range of candidates with the relevant competencies and who share our values.
- Use creative sourcing techniques to build an effective pipeline, which identifies and engages both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods, including social media, recruitment agencies and search firms, job boards, referrals and networking.
- Interview candidates alongside the appropriate Managers and teams, conduct telephone interviews and, plan and administer other forms of assessment such as presentations and case study exercises.
Retain & Develop
- Be responsible for employee onboarding across Stonehaven, coordinating HR, team and Stonehaven inductions to ensure a consistent and well managed process that demonstrates professionalism, introduces people to our culture and ensures new hires have the necessary tools and resources to start their career with us.
Key experience needed for this role include:
- Extensive experience in end-to-end recruitment with a proven track record of implementing creative solutions to the challenges of talent acquisition, managing several different roles at any one time and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent research and sourcing skills and experience of using HR Analytics to improve processes.
- Fluent in the use of recruitment and selection channels such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CV databases, and adept at utilising a variety of marketing channels to advertise and source new talent
In addition to a competitive salary the core benefits programme includes:
- A discretionary annual bonus, based on personal and business performance
- We encourage a mix of home and office-based working to help our team to achieve a healthy balance between work and their personal goals, and continue to adapt to the changing needs of our workforce
- Pension contribution, Private healthcare cover, inclusive of dental and optical and DocTap same day Doctors’ appointments
- £500 towards gym membership on completion of probation
- 25 days annual holiday with additional office closure days
- An enhanced family leave package
- An employee assistance programme with 24/7 access to online, phone or face-to-face counselling.
- We are based in Central London, close to several public transport links and for anyone who prefers to cycle in we offer bike storage on site
For full details of this role and to make an application please click the "APPLY" button