Director of Finance, part time - 24 hours per week
About the Role:
As Finance Director, you would have a leading role in shaping the Community Foundation’s future as we bring to life our new Strategic Plan. The Finance Director is a key member of the Strategic Leadership Team working directly with the Chief Executive and Board whilst managing the Finance Team and supporting the Philanthropy and Conferencing Teams. As Finance Director, you would have considerable input into the management of our property and community land portfolio with oversight of the management of our invested endowment funds. As a key strategic leader, you will ensure the Community Foundation delivers its mission to connect people with resources, skills and ideas to enrich lives and create positive growth for Milton Keynes achieved through our themes of Supporting, Inspiring and Leading.
What we need from you:
- Proven management and financial accountancy skills with strong lateral thinking and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial matters in relation to property management
- Excellent research and assessment and written skills, and an ability to develop creative solutions
- Knowledge of the local voluntary sector and how the sector enhances the quality of life for local people
- Exceptional IT skills with a desire to continuously innovate and improve the usage a efficiency of our ITC
What to do next:
Please click the "apply" button below for further details and to make your application.
Application closing date: Monday 17th September 2018 at 9am
Interview date: Week commencing 24th September 2018.