Non-IT Sourcing Manager (VP), EMEA, Investment Bank, London
This role has responsibility for Sourcing activities across various non-IT expense categories, but with a particular focus on Real Estate & Facilities (hard and soft services), Business Travel and Professional services. Experience in these spend categories is required and an understanding of the trends within these areas.
Candidates will bring extensive strategic sourcing / procurement experience within a blue-chip environment, and will have a proven track record of managing the commercial elements of projects/deals with successful outcomes
- Highly credible and able to influence external vendors and internal clients at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of the operational, commercial and legal aspects of contracts in the spend categories listed
- Strong and experienced negotiator
- Experience of eSourcing systems (e.g. Ariba)
- Degree level qualification and CIPS desirable