We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join a growing accountancy practice in Crowthorne. Full time would be preferred; however, our client would consider part time candidates and an element of hybrid working is available.
This role would suit an experienced bookkeeper who wants to join an established and expanding firm of accountants that have an enviable reputation in the local area.
As Bookkeeper your main duties will include:
* Accounts to trial balance
* Control account reconciliations
* General accounts duties
* Day to day bookkeeping
* Preparing financial accounts to review stage
* Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
* VAT returns
* Assisting with payroll as required
To be considered for this, applicants will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Have previous experience in a similar role within a practice environment
* Be IT literate, competent with Xero and preferably have experience of other accounting software such as Sage, Iris, or QuickBooks
* Have a personable nature and professional attitude
* Be an excellent communicator, both in writing and verbally
* Work well within a team and capable of working on your own initiative
This Bookkeeper role is within a friendly company that offers a competitive rate of pay, flexibility, a fantastic, friendly working environment, and a supportive team culture where a positive minded individual can thrive and expand upon existing experience.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Bookkeeper role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful