PA to the Managing Director and Finance Director
Position: PA to the Managing Director and Finance Director
Location: Office based - Cardiff
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
The impact you will have
You will make a significant contribution to the smooth running of the Huntleigh Healthcare organization. Supporting our hard working Executive team, you will provide day to day administration duties, be the primary point of contact, manage diaries and bookings as well as organize social functions. You will be highly motivated, trustworthy and prepared to take on an exciting and varied opportunity within a business that really does make a difference to people's lives.
* To provide administrative support to the Managing Director and senior management team, including ensuring relevant files/information is available, filtering telephone calls, dealing with incoming mail and taking action where possible
* Typing correspondence, reports and schedules for Senior Personnel
* Maintaining the filing system, updating as necessary
* Diarising important visits, exhibitions and conferences
* In accordance with Group procedures, organizing travel for all Cardiff personnel, including booking of accommodation and car hire, co-ordination of meetings, provision of traveller's cheques and local currency and Visas.
* Arranging accommodation and on occasion, entertainment for visitors to Cardiff. Taking ownership and arranging catering and room set up for all VIP visits to the company and drawing up and coordinating programmes when required.
* Establishing friendly and efficient communication with Head Office, subsidiaries, major customers and suppliers as well as local and day to day contacts.
* Setting up of management meetings and bringing forward associated paperwork for these and other meetings.
* Following up on deadlines for reports due in, e.g. monthly activity reports, operations board reports etc and ensure they are submitted on time
* Preparing and drafting meeting minutes as required
* Occasionally driving Senior Personnel to railway station or airport as well as collecting visitors from various points
* Maintaining meeting room bookings
* Preparing and typing up Managing Directors UK and Overseas expenses and Barclaycard and tying up with monies advanced
* Providing general support for the UK Sales team, including ordering business cards
* Organising all company staff social functions
* Assisting the Managing Director in the effective use of his time
* Supporting in general management and organization of the Cardiff site
* Previous experience of ideally over 3 years as an Executive Assistant or Personally Assistant - Essential
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills - primarily Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* Confidentiality essential
* A genuine passion for organization and efficiency
* A confident team player
* Task oriented
What we will offer in return
You will support our vision that great healthcare is always a collective first. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development, along with competitive package.
Why diversity matters to us
At Huntleigh Healthcare, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and engaging environment - not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mindset that values the uniqueness of all our people.
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Huntleigh Healthcare/Arjo permission to store your information