Pensions Transformation Manager - Open to flexible working
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
The role of the Pension Transformation Manager will focus on working closely with the Global Pensions Director to manage and deliver a number of key strategic and transformation projects covering Diageo's pension arrangements predominantly in the UK and RoI. You will manage third party providers to drive continuous improvement in order to deliver high quality, trusted and efficient services to members and various stakeholders.
What we're looking for
- An experienced project manager with excellent understanding of DB pensions
- Knowledge of UK and RoI pension legislation
- Ability to co-ordinate, manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- proven experience of successfully managing third party providers
- Strong communication skills and team management and relationship management capabilities
- Commercial acumen with a focus on end-user / customer
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail with proven leadership experience in achieving successful complex project outcomes.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.