Executive Talent Acquisition Partner - Open to flexible working
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Executive Talent Acquisition Partner
This is a 12-month FTC subject to extension
We are looking for a passionate talent partner to take ownership of all our Leadership and Executive hires across the EMEA region. In this role you will be working with senior HR & business leaders to develop innovative sourcing plans to attract key talent.
You will be hands-on in sourcing candidates and external partners, designing hiring processes and attract key talent.
This is a great time to join the team in this exciting role where you will:
- Be responsible for end-to-end hiring processes for senior candidates across the region
- Advise on hiring strategy and approach for bringing in senior leaders to GSK CH
- Partner with the Compensation team and Remuneration Committee to craft compelling packages for our senior candidates
- Manage all relationships with executive search firms
- Leads the talent acquisition activity for senior level vacancies (Senior Director, VP and SVP) including recruitment strategy, sourcing, attraction, selection & assessment
- Accountable for the development and delivery of a plan to source external talent and broker internal talent based on the outputs of talent reviews and succession plans
- Develop strong external pipelines of talent for key roles, skills and capabilities as driven by the business strategy, engaging line leaders as talent spotters and developing deep marketplace knowledge. Includes attendance at key external conferences to represent GSK CH
- Consult to senior level management based on expertise and credibility in uncovering true talent and capability needs for the business while efficiently assessing talent capability and fit
- Provides talent intelligence to support planning and decision making in the business
- Selecting the most appropriate recruitment & selection methods balancing relevant factors such as quality, cost and speed of hire, while ensuring full compliance with GSK CH policies
- Build strong knowledge of third party recruitment partners and their capabilities, to ensure that the most effective search strategy is applied to any given project i.e. whether to use a search partner or own sourcing capability
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 2nd July
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experienced in leading an Executive search process from sourcing through to offer management, either in-house or through an Executive Search Firm
- Ideally experience of recruitment in CPG companies, but other experience in technical roles will be considered
- Experienced supporting multiple client groups
- Consulting and influencing at all levels of management including executive level
- Expertise in developing compensation packages for executive level candidates and deal negotiation
- Ability to make independent decisions around day-to-day occurrences while considering the wider impact of decisions and plans on other areas
- Experience managing a challenging and complex workload in an efficient and effective manner
- Working across a dynamic, complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Must work effectively across cultural, language, legislative and geographical boundaries, coaching senior leaders and team members, providing advice and leadership on talent related issues and topics.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
New Consumer Healthcare HQ:
Recently we’ve shared some exciting proposals with our colleagues which mark an important moment in our preparations for separation and becoming a new, standalone Consumer Healthcare company.
Our preparations are going well. GSK is on track to separate in mid-2022 and create two incredible new companies, each with the ability to improve the health of millions of patients and consumers worldwide, and both great places to work.
We’ve already confirmed that our new Consumer Healthcare company will be headquartered in the UK and the first step we’re taking is to announce proposals to move our CH business from our current location in GSK House in Brentford when we separate, into a new, CH headquarters in Weybridge. This will be a temporary, but important move in the short term, whilst we take this opportunity to design for the future and create an inspiring, flexible, collaborative workspace that meets the changing needs of our people and our business needs.
Inspired by our new culture and purpose, and with a commitment to our sustainability goals, we plan to build a new campus close by which would be home to our headquarters teams, our UK business, our global Oral Health category, R&D and innovation teams, as well as a state-of-the-art Shopper Science lab.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.