Finance Manager (possible 4 days) - This North London based property business is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join its team. Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all the financial issues within the company and will oversee an Accounts Assistant. The position is varied and includes:
- Preparing the annual budgets and quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with the auditors to ensure the year end accounts are prepared.
- Processing quarterly VAT returns
- Processing monthly CIS returns.
- Maintaining tenancy details on the property database
- Maintaining and update direct debit rent collection spreadsheet
- Liaising with local authority regarding tenants housing benefit entitlement
- Set up and maintain direct debits for rents and utilities
- Reviewing rent arrears on a monthly basis with Property Managers and ensure collection of outstanding rents.
- Managing annual rent and utilities processes.
- Ensure management fees are invoiced quarterly
- Processing monthly payroll, payroll journals and PAYE and P11d liability
The successful candidate will be an experienced hands on, all round Finance Manager (qualified, part qualified or QBE) who is used to managing the finances for a small business. Strong IT skills are also important as is the ability to communicate with a number of people in the organisation and some of its key customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established stable business. The business offers a competitive salary and a fantastic working environment. 4 days can be considered.