Director, Global Customer 360 Analytics, Open to flexibility
Director, Global Customer 360 Analytics, Open to flexibility
Do you want to be part of creating a best-in-class data & analytics team that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, and processes? Do you want to lead the analytics and data science capabilities across sales and marketing to drive performance? If yes, the Global Customer 360 Analytics Director role is for you.
You will be responsible for developing and leading a cross functional team accountable for helping markets, regions and global leaders develop and deploy the most effective and efficient commercial model. You will be able to combine your data technical expertise, business acumen, analytical and leadership skills to uncover new opportunities and support the pull through to value realisation.
Your specific responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the global C360 analytics and data science capability that focuses on decision analytics and omni channel marketing
- Partner with leaders from across the business to translate the company's business objectives, market opportunities & portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive commercial strategy
- Develop and lead a cross functional team focused on omni-channel advance analytic and automation capabilities across sales and marketing
- Developing and implementing the data and analytics solutions that drive personalised solutions across the customer journeys addressing key customer needs as well as enabling personalized experiences across each touch points
- Initiate, lead, and owe commercial models such as: Segmentation and targeting, territory design, promotional response models, attribution, persona development, channel optimisation, and cross channel mix
- Lead the collaborate with local and global teams to ensure data driven decisions are embedded into business process.
- Champion, evangelise, and provide thought leadership on the value of leverage data driven information to improve investments, customer experience and grow market share.
- Automate analytics models and simplify information management
- Consult with markets, regions, and leadership on defining the business questions to apply to be answered with analytic and then pulled through for measured value.
- Responsible for developing and leading the global standard approach, framework, and methodologies to leverage and embed C360 analytics solutions in local markets
- Collaborated with various teams to develop cross channel customer campaign planning approach
- Translate analyses leveraging advanced analytics methodologies into actionable deliverables and presentations that resonates with the local sales and marketing teams
- Support the development creation of cross channels campaigns plans behaviour and predictive analytics
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday September 19
- Bachelor level degree in technology, data science, computer science, applied mathematics or similar
- Ability to create analytics tools to democratize data and realize value from data
- Experience in data driven marketing, omni-channel analytics and automation
- Experience with CRM platforms and data sciences platforms
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to travel international up to 25% of the time.
- MBA or advance degree in technology, data science, computer science, or applied mathematics
- Broad understanding of the data landscape in healthcare (EHR, claims data, real world data, HEOR data)
- Experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or consulting
- Deep practical knowledge of implementing a data and advanced analytics strategy and solutions for a multinational, multi-business organizations leading to the improvement of a business's performance, simplification of process and driving top-line growth
- Ability to translate complex analysis into simple meaning stories
- Experience in process design
- Experience creating or managing advance analytics deliver center
- Strong internal client & supplier relationship skills
- Proven self-starter who is comfortable working independently and focused on delivering value quickly
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.