Field Marketing Manager, EMEA (London based) - Open to Flexible Working
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
The Field Marketing Manager, EMEA independently delivers as well as supports key marketing programs and activities in the EMEA region according to policy and quality guidelines. This involves generating leads, programs to raise awareness, conferences, product launches, tradeshows, direct mail campaigns, lead tracking and reporting, and management of EMEA contact data in the marketing database.
This position requires local knowledge of the target market and business practices across the EMEA region.
- Liaise with internal management in the marketing team as well as stakeholders in other teams to understand desired results of marketing activities and manage execution accordingly
- Develops and co-ordinates logistics for a range of activities and problem-solves issues arising up to and during the activity
- May write or edit original material or enhancing existing material (ex. collateral material, direct mail, invitations etc.)
- Ensures that materials are transmitted through necessary distribution channels to ensure external and internal communication. Manages approvals on select pieces of communication
- Acts as a liaison with some external service providers such as event suppliers, or design firms to discuss sponsorship terms & conditions or minor design & print jobs
- Oversees logistics associated with tradeshows and events, including on-site support when necessary
- Measures and manages email & direct mail campaigns as assigned, across all FRR solutions
- Creates reports for manager and VP Marketing to monitor success of activities
- In coordination with marketing automation manager and in collaboration with central digital team provides maintenance, quality control and upkeep of marketing automation database. If and when necessary, develops and/or purchases high quality lists by segmented market to support marketing activities.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures with regard to entry, assignment, and ownership of leads. May provide monthly lead report to senior management
- Monitors websites for internal and external audiences, and maintains information about 3rd party event schedules
- Interacts with clients and prospects at tradeshows and events and represents the FRR business unit as well as the company brand positively. Behaves professionally and understands the business sufficiently to set realistic client and stakeholder expectations. Escalates problems/issues promptly.
Qualifications and Skillset
University or Bachelor Degree in related discipline (Marketing, Business, Communications)
- 3-5 years including related experience in the high-tech industry (ideally with global financial services software or software/consultancy in general)
- Organisation/logistics/project management of projects lasting more than 3 months
- Strong experience in organizing events
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation, writing and editing skills
- MS office programs, in particular Word, PPT and Excel
- Strong experience with Eloqua or another marketing automation tool, and Salesforce.com or other CRM
- HTML editor and web publishing experience is a plus
- Graphics/image application (e.g. PaintShop Pro, PhotoShop) is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and orally) required. Additional French or Dutch considered an advantage
- Travel across EMEA region required, e.g. to support events across the region.
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organisation. Within Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects, interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Wolters Kluwer recognises the importance of striking the best work/life balance. For the right candidate, we are open to a discussion around your flexible requirements. Although this is a full time position, we are open to condensed working hours, staggered start/finish, and some homeworking.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and a short covering message outlining why you are perfect for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.