Project Administrator, part time, 16-20 hours per week (Maternity Cover)
OR Consulting is a small, but established, award-winning building services practice specialising in the engineering of low carbon buildings. Our team combines a passion for engineering with a practical, pragmatic approach to deliver high quality and efficient solutions. We specialise in developing tailored design strategies for unique projects, particularly within the cultural and heritage, education and commercial sectors.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Project Administrator for a 12 month Maternity Cover with an opportunity to become part of our team after the maternity period finishes. The individual should be an outgoing, confident person who is able to act on their initiative. Ideally the applicant would contribute to our practice for between 16 and 20 hours a week on a flexible basis.
The role requires the successful applicant to undertake activities such as:
- Contributing to the production of project reports and presentations.
- Organising records for accountant;
- Scheduling and tracking fee expenditure;
- Producing marketing and presentation materials;
- Maintaining our practice profile;
- Posting news on our website and other social media;
- Compiling project submissions;
- Staff welfare and record keeping;
- Maintaining our records for Quality Assurance;
- Other office administration.
The candidate should have experience in this type of role, ideally in the design or building sectors and experience in marketing would also be beneficial.
Applicants should be able to take initiative and be able to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team. All candidates should have good IT skills with experience of the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Knowledge of InDesign would be a benefit.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability to the role via the application method below.
More searches like this
- Admin £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Administration £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Secretarial £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Project Management £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)
- Marketing and PR £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (South)