Business Analyst, Open to flexibility
Business Analyst, Open to flexibility
As the Business Analyst, you will be working with Business Partners, Market Tech Leads and the Business Global Process Owners as part of the Feature Teams to identify and progress opportunities to improve business processes by effectively leveraging information technology to meet business objectives. Provide business analysis expertise in the design, development and implementation of technology systems.
You will have the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
- Analyse, define, and document detailed business specifications for commercial business areas
- Conduct user interview, facilitate workshops and draw up functional process flows based on customer interactions.
- Understand the business process and challenges related to the areas within the business application scope within the Global Commercial Services Organisation. Use that knowledge to communicate functional requirements to the technical team.
- Assists the business in the analysis and communication of benefits and risks and ensures deliverables are aligned to the corporate strategies of simplification of the operating model.
- Provide recommendations and conducts assessment and evaluation for commercial and custom solutions and services that are aligned to standard solution offerings from the GCSO within GPIT.
- Propose improvement, simplification on business and Tech processes (adhering to GSK best practices of striving for continuous improvement).
- Ensure components of documentation are traceable, integrated and fit for purpose.
- Lead, motivate and influence individuals and teams, building strong dynamics to accomplish objectives.
- Ensure all health, safety, GSK and regulatory requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the relevant regulatory and Tech standards.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 28TH September to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Proven experience in managing and working with virtual teams
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive change across a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of a range of Tech areas in particular applications, data and technology
- Understanding of key business and Tech trends which may influence future strategies
- Strong conceptual thinking, modelling, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to be innovative and seek innovative approaches to old problems and be able to push the boundaries
- Strong interpersonal skills, including networking and teamwork abilities, combined with excellent negotiation and communication skills (within both Tech and Business communities)
- Familiar with a variety of analysis and design tools and techniques
- Ability to identify and use appropriate business analysis and design tools and techniques with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly articulate technology in terms the business users can understand.
- See above
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK's vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive On Target Bonus
- 26-days paid holiday
- Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
- GSK Pension
- Share & Save Schemes
- Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.