Recruitment Marketing Manager (Lead) - Open to flexible working
Are you energised by the challenge of consistently communicating an authentic employer brand story through recruitment marketing execution to win the attention of highly specialized talent to follow, engage and ultimately join one of the world’s leading companies? If so, this Recruitment Marketing Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to consider.
As Recruitment Marketing Manager you will lead the development and execution of various global marketing strategies for key job functions or business units to ensure our employer brand across the globe is known in the key markets in which we recruit.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following.
- Diagnose, design, and execute the recruitment marketing framework to support GSK’s global, regional, and local talent attraction strategies to drive candidate quality across all regions and to maximise diversity
- Build brand awareness and engage talent through creating & curating content storytelling aligned with GSK narrative, EVP framework and business unit/functional narrative
- Develop and execute strategies on content management, SEO, SEM, social media, and digital marketing
- Continuously stay at the forefront of recruitment marketing by doing competitive analysis and measuring success to best in the industry
- Create and deliver effective communications for internal and external audiences to drive engagement and strategic clarity of campaign impact, influencing change and negotiating decision making
- Align employer branding efforts to recruitment marketing efforts in pull through of local narrative when executing recruitment marketing campaigns
- Develop candidate engagement and design best-in-class candidate experience through relevant KPIs, external benchmarking, automation, and technology
- Own the internal communications strategy and plan for all recruitment activity, in collaboration with other key stakeholders like comms, legal, early talent and the business leaders
- Work with recruiting leads across the globe to build digital, social, and advertising strategies for key talent segments and report on strategic outcomes
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Good understanding of online and offline marketing principles
- Good understanding of social media platforms and engaging target audience
- Excellent verbal communication, written and presentation skills and experience of engaging and managing with senior stakeholders
- The ability to develop and apply project management techniques to ensure projects are researched, implemented, communicated, and reviewed effectively
- A graduate with experience of operating within a multi-cross-cultural, international environment
- The ability to look at challenges or objectives in new ways and use creative thinking to explore issues and solutions
- IT competence – Microsoft applications (including Advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills), Sharepoint databases and collaboration tools
- Ability to work with ambiguity and learn quickly
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the biggest changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.