General Manager - Part time
POSITION TITLE: General Manager (part time)
REPORTS TO: Director, UK
LOCATION: Battersea Office
DATE: September 2018
Background of Role
We are The Photo Booth Guys, the perfect event partner, creating outstanding visual experiences for our guests. But we are so much more… Right now, our business is growing fast and we’ve got even bigger ambitions for the next few years. With this in mind, we’re looking for a part time General Manager (2 days a week) to plan, organize, lead and control the daily running of the business, including full P&L responsibility. You will achieve this by supervising the Admin, Operations, and Business Development & Sales managers, by coaching, guiding and taking day to day responsibility for the running of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the whole company, including Administration, Operations and Sales
- Responsible for the achievement of department productivity and quality goals
- Develop mangers to maximize potential
- Monitor manager’s performance including monthly one to one’s and performance reviews
- Delegate work duties to managers to attain objectives
- Empower managers to allocate best use of available resources
- Monitor and assist managers with work progress
- Evaluate current business processes and systems
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Establish and maintain controls
- Formulate department policies and practices
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Review departmental reports
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Determine overall staffing requirements
- Hire and train new managers, when required.
- Director, UK
- Sales Manager, UK
- Operations Manager, UK
- Events Administrator, UK
- Australian based team.
- Information management
- Resource management
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Delegating tasks and responsibility
- Communication skills
- Practical “hands on” ability, willing to do the work where necessary
- Act with integrity and honesty
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels.
Role: Permanent, part time
Salary: £75k per annum pro-rated (2 days per week - £30k per annum actual), plus Pension.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the button below and supply your email and a brief covering message outlining why you'd be perfect in this role.
Please note that any applications that are sent directly to our office rather than through Timewise Jobs will not be considered. Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More searches like this
- Finance £70,000 - £100,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Department £70,000 - £100,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Admin £70,000 - £100,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Office Manager £70,000 - £100,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management £70,000 - £100,000 part time jobs in London (Central)