Practice Operations Manager - Part time + Homeworking (Mat Cover)
- 30 hours/week
- Flexible hours
- Working from home
- Start date 1st March 2019 (tbc)
- Period of cover – minimum 4 months to max 6 months
- Salary - £36K FTE pro-rata
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Communicating with: (Internal) Clinical Team, Finance Manager and Directors (External) Referrers (Case managers / solicitors)
Responsible for the day-to-day management of practice operations in collaboration with senior and associate clinical teams and business team. Lead point of contact responsible for progression of referrals and live cases and associated liaison. Development of positive relationships with referrers. Responsible to ensure that all parts of the organization are appropriately informed on referral and clinical matters. Administration and organization of clinical materials and operational processes, with the support of the Administration Assistant.
- Lead point of contact for commissioners/referrers, responsible for progression of new referrals received in to the business
- Development of client relationships to uphold the Recolo brand values and usp
- Day to day management of cases and referrals and practice operations matters and queries
- Operational liaison point with Clinical Lead, weekly clinical meetings
- Operational and administrative support to associate clinical team with the administration assistant
- Participant within the wider business operations team providing appropriate operational/referral updates
- Attendance at monthly business team meetings
- Monthly reporting to clinical team, business ops team and Directors on referral trends, live cases and associate clinicians
- Development of operational practices and data systems.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Progression of referrals; responding effectively to referring parties from initial enquiry to assessment
- Liaison with the clinical lead regarding new case allocation and appropriate discussion around case-related and clinical queries
- Provision of day to day operational liaison on case-related matters/queries for case managers and solicitors
- Appropriate liaison with the associate clinical team to support their case work and to resolve operational queries
- Close liaison with the business manager, finance manager and finance coordinator
- The role includes extensive liaison between internal and external parties, which will often call upon the individual’s skills of tact, diplomacy and proactivity, due to the nature of our work.
- Weekly meetings with the clinical lead to discuss new case allocation and clinical issues arising. Provision of effective resolution of case-related queries and full communication of actions to referrers, associate clinical team and relevant parts of the business
- Safeguarding; escalation of clinical issues to clinical team and COO to ensure appropriate and timely actions are taken
- Provision of business operations support to clinical associates and senior clinicians in conjunction with COO and Administration Assistant
- Maintenance of clinical associate information
- Provision of monthly referrals, case and associate update report to Clinical Supervisors, Business Operations team and Directors
- Recording of case and referral information in relevant systems for team reference and to track and monitor activity
- Proofing of final copy outgoing clinical work prior to wider circulation
- Management of operational and case documents/materials and upload to the shared server; ensure that appropriate files and permissions are in place
- Process correspondence received into the company, both electronic and postal; distribution of cheques and financials and appropriate actions/communication around case-related mail
- Organisation and review of operational documentation and company templates
- Adherence to best practice policy and procedures relating to data security and other business areas
- Regular communications to the business operations and senior clinical teams to keep all areas of the business updated with referral and case developments
- Provision of appropriate materials and training to the Administration Assistant
- Active participation in meetings, conferences and project teams as necessary.
Whilst the above is not a comprehensive list, it does identify the main areas of responsibility.
Any changes to the job description will only take place with consent between the post holder and directors.
If you feel that you would be perfect in this role, please apply via the button below with your CV and a short covering message outlining your suitability.
Please visit our website at www.recolo.co.uk to see full details of the clients we serve.
Interviews for this position will take place on Wednesday 5th December at our 10 Harley Street location. All applicants will need to be available for this date.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Practice Operations Manager - Part time + Homeworking (Mat Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly