Marketing & Communications Executive Search - Part time
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 package
Hours: 4 days a week (office and home based)
Great opportunity for a marketer looking for a career change working flexibly from our London offices and from home.
f1 recruitment was founded in 2004. We are one of the most respected and successful communications, marketing, sponsorship and commercial recruitment and search consultancies in London and internationally. We work at the wonderfully stylish We Work offices in Waterhouse Square, EC1.
Examples of current roles
- Associate Director – Consumer PR, £90,000
- CSR, Purpose and Corporate Communications Director £85,000, In-house role
- Sports PR Account Director, Sponsorship, £48,000
Creating professional relationships with f1 candidates, clients and the f1 team members on an on-going basis.
Activities / KPIs that f1 SA’s focus on every day are:
- Interviewing candidates
- New business development & growth of key accounts
- Visiting Clients
- Taking on Jobs
- Writing ad copy for website(s) on each new job
- Arranging interviews for candidates and clients
- Taking feedback
- Negotiating terms with candidates.
- Agreeing TOB with clients
- Facilitating placings
- Administration and using our CRM system
Terms of employment (in brief)
- Salary – flexible dependent on experience
- Commission - tbd
- Holiday - 25 days holiday plus Christmas
- Resources provided – iPhone6
- Hours 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday office based. Tuesday and Friday you would do half days from home.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, methodical and organised
- Will have a strong interest in pr/comms/marketing/digital /sponsorship and some relevant work experience in one of the above fields. Should also be able to demonstrate experience in a service driven or recruitment environment
- Must be driven and passionate and be able to demonstrate this at interview
- Dogged determination to succeed
- Resourceful and resilient
- Manage deadlines and a sense of urgency at all times
- Personal drive/self starter.
If you believe you possess the right experience, skills and personal attributes, please apply via the button below and supply a CV and covering letter.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Executive Search - Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly