Part Time Principal Consultant
How would you like to…..
- Join a dynamic, dedicated team in a growing consultancy business with a social purpose
- Support a range of local authorities, charities, housing associations and their communities in London and further afield
- Apply your experience and expertise to housing, third sector, and local government organisations
- Work on a wide variety of projects including merger/strategy review, community development, regeneration, business planning & feasibility, evaluation and review.
- Work with people from all walks of life with always working on new and interesting projects
- Working part time hours, between 3 or 4 days per week. If preferred, hours can be annualised in accordance with the needs of the job
- Working flexibly from home, from a shared office, and at client sites
- Working with a team that understand you may need to balance family or other commitments
The Principal/Senior Consultant role will support the Director and Mobilise team to lead, manage and deliver a range of projects, produce reports based on outstanding analysis and research, and engage with clients and project stakeholders to prepare bids and deliver new work.
Please find attached the full description
- Salary Range: £40,000-£55,000 pro rata, depending on experience
- Negotiable hours – between 3 or 4 days per week – If preferred, hours can be annualised in accordance with the needs of the job
- Normal place of work home/remote. One day or more per week at a shared office. Some evening / weekend work required according to the needs of contracts.
- 25 days paid leave per year plus bank holidays pro rata
- Normal practices around sickness
- Probationary period applies (6 months)
- Notice period 2 month (1 month during probation)
If that sounds interesting and exciting, we really want to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability to this role and our mission.
Closing date: 19th July
Interview will be held on 21st of July and 2nd August
Early applications are appreciated.