Corporate Partnerships Manager (HSBC Water Programme), full time - open to some homeworking
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Used to swimming upstream?
We have the ultimate challenge.
WaterAid is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager (HSBC Water Programme) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Corporate Partnerships team, this role will
- Manage WaterAid's largest corporate partnership with HSBC to deliver the partnership's strategy and mutual benefit
- Lead the relationship with HSBC working with an international team
- Manage a seven figure budget ensuring the programme delivers in line with targets, and programme KPI's
To be successful, you’ll need to
- Demonstrate extensive experience of relationship management including proven experience of growing and developing accounts.
- Demonstrate experience of managing large budgets and reporting to a corporate audience.
- Have exceptional face to face interpersonal negotiating and persuasive skills, matched with a sensitive diplomatic approach.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
The duration of this fixed-term contract is 18 months.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required on the week commencing 1 October 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 25 September 2018.
Please click for for further details and to make your application