Email Marketing Assistant - Full Time, Flexible Working Considered
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
The overall purpose of this role is to support our email marketing channel, creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns, promoting best practice and quality
What you’ll be doing:
- Supports the email marketing senior executive in the smooth running of e-marketing channel
- Communicates with internal stakeholders around lead times, briefing requirements, progress and testing to ensure proper scheduling and timely and delivery
- Keeps the schedule up to date to manage various campaigns through to completion
- Promotes email marketing best practice and brand identity with internal stakeholders
- Feeds back to internal clients with recommendations for improving email quality and performance
- Seeks opportunities to encourage stakeholders to improve and test for ongoing improvement and learning
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of process documentation for smooth running of channel
- Provides sub-editing and copywriting support.
- Designs automated event invitation campaigns using our CRM and email marketing platforms, within agreed turnaround times
- Supports in the creation of end-to-end email marketing assets for campaigns and newsletter updates
Who we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain at different levels of the business and varying technical understanding
- Manages own time and multiple stakeholder relationships and projects with potentially competing deadlines
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make your application