Executive Assistant - UK&I - BSS - Open to flexible working
To provide proactive and high quality administrative support to a portfolio of up to 4 Partners and Associate Partners.
- Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for allocated Partners and Associate Partners.
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key client handling teams and issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities.
- Build strong relationships with clients and their PA’s identifying opportunities to enhance EY’s reputation.
Diary and meeting management
- Provide comprehensive diary management, having full autonomy to make decisions using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities.
- Proactively monitor meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and resolved effectively.
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings.
- Proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel, to include assistance with visas.
- Maximise cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy.
- Manage communications, monitor emails, post and calls taking appropriate action, escalating or delegating accordingly.
- Proofread and sense check all communications and documentation, complying with brand and risk procedures.
- Project manage large and complex events ensuring compliance with policies and liaising with procurement, risk management, health and safety and all other relevant teams.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements and attend events as required, proactively ensuring relevant documentation is available.
- Manage budget and effectively negotiate costs.
Time and expense management
Prepare and submit timesheets.
- Collate and process expenses and invoices ensuring compliance with policy and approval process.
- Reconcile credit card/bank statements with receipts as appropriate.
General administrative and project support
- Delegate meetings, events, travel, accommodation and ad hoc tasks to EAst.
- Maintain client contact and relationship databases.
- Provide ad hoc project support.
- Meet and greet visitors to EY offices.
- Provide cover for colleagues during absences as appropriate.
Experience and skills required
- Experience in a corporate professional services environment is preferred.
- The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams.
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
- Ability to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally.
- Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring seamless service to the firm and clients.
- Confident with the ability to use own judgment and make decisions in order to prioritise, challenge, negotiate and influence.
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.