TPRA Service Lead, Open to flexibiility
Third Party Risk Assessment Service Lead, Open to flexibility
Two thirds of GSK's global spend is with third parties who provide us valuable goods and services. Working with these third parties also carries an element of risk.
Third Party Oversight is a framework that allows GSK staff around the globe to assess, protect and monitor the GSK enterprise risks (e.g. Labour Rights, Data Privacy, etc.) relevant to that engagement in a consistent way across
geographies and business units.
The Third Party Risk Assessment (TPRA) Service facilitates the completion of those risk assessments by undertaking some of the GSK Business Owner due diligence that may be required (e.g. background checks) and records customer agreement to any risk remediation activity.
The role provides direct support to the TPRA Service Director and is required to take responsibility for day to day running of the TPRA Service in conjunction with our various internal and external service providers.
WHAT WILL YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Manage the quality, efficiency and timeliness of TPRAs to the agreed set of KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage the working relationship with the various internal and external service partners used in the TPRA process to ensure risks and issues are managed in line with our service governance
- Handling customer feedback and escalations from GSK Business Owners, Legal, Compliance and Procurement
- Publish and present KPIs and SLAs to our key stakeholders in Procurement, TPO Centre of Excellence and Global Ethics and Compliance
- Manage service documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), process maps, training material and Service Governance documentation.
- Provide training in the use of our processes and tools to Operational Risk SMEs and Compliance Officers.
- Manage the transition of TPO framework changes into the TPRA Service, ensuring our processes, Technology tools and service providers are ready for implementation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You'll also receive a competitive salary package including on target bonus, shares, private medical insurance, Company Pension Plan, 26 days annual holiday, private healthcare option, bonus scheme and a share purchase scheme plus a personalized career development pathway.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Closing date for applications: COP 15th October 2018. During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
- Experience in risk management or compliance for GSK enterprise risks (e.g. Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Information Risk, Patient Safety, etc)
- Knowledge of compliance control frameworks, the interconnection between the components and the business governance processes that support them.
- Good problem solving, analytical and project management experience and proven track record of managing complex projects / initiatives including planning, organising, managing projects and delivering with agreed timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management skills
- Proven self-starter, results-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional qualification) in relevant discipline (e.g., finance, business, risk management)
- Process improvement (e.g. Lean Sigma, Six Sigma, Agile, etc)
- Service Management (e.g. ITIL) including Incident and Problem Management, Service Transition
- Proficient in English, essential. Foreign language skills, preferred.
- Experience of working with third party service providers in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Experience of managing outsourced and offshore service providers
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.