Part-time HR Business Partner - 3 days per week, hybrid
We are working with a leading healthcare technology business to recruit an HR Business Partner into a newly created, standalone role.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded and pragmatic HR professional to take ownership of HR in order to support the business during the next phase of its growth.
This is a generalist role and you will be expected to deliver the full spectrum of HR support, from the more strategically led HR initiatives in support of the overall business strategy, to day-to-day HR administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective ER support to Line Managers thus enabling a productive, engaged and inspired team.
- Identification of new HR initiatives to be presented to the Directors for approval.
- Providing the necessary tools and coaching to managers in support of performance management.
- Definition and implementation of a training and development agenda in order to support business growth.
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams, including working with external suppliers of learning and development.
- Facilitating talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for the resourcing process and staff retention across the business.
- Supporting managers in the recruitment of new staff – including creation of offer letters and contracts, referencing and on-boarding.
- Working closely with the Directors in determining compensation and benefits including benchmarking.
- Update and communicate company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant employment legislation and UK HR best practice.
- Actively maintain all HR records, files and systems (Breathe HR).
- You are a qualified / part qualified (Level 5 minimum) HR Business Partner.
- You have strong generalist experience, ideally gained within a small business or a standalone role.
- You are educated to degree level.
- You are comfortable with the full range of strategic and operational (hands on) responsibilities.
- You have a commercial mindset and a pragmatic approach to HR.
- You have experience of dealing directly with Senior Leadership teams.
- You are confident leading on HR matters and supporting managers on all aspects of people management.
- Experience of Breathe HR system would be an advantage
Flexibility: 3 days per week, hours structured to suit you.
Location: Hybrid – mainly remote working but some time in Tunbridge Wells office
Salary: £45k – £50k FTE