Part-time Office Manager - 3 days per week, hybrid. 1 Year FTC (maternity cover)
Our client is a small, growing and dynamic real estate investment firm with social impact and sustainability at the heart of everything they do. They are looking for a fluent German speaking Office Manager for a maternity cover role to start in September 2022.
They are a supportive and meritocratic team of six who believe passionately in ensuring that their people have exciting and meaningful work as well as a sense of purpose.
As Office Manager you will play a crucial role in the management and purchase / divestment of assets owned, leased and sub-leased within their portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project management including daily correspondence with service providers and project stakeholders.
- Translations of documents from English to German / German to English, if and when needed.
- Supporting the finance team by co-ordinating invoice payment runs.
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post.
- Office maintenance including compliance with health and safety standards, connectivity, arranging necessary repairs and managing stock.
- Processing of team expenses.
- Diary and travel management.
- Assisting with HR including managing various employee programmes such as health care, Fire Warden and First Aid training.
This role is ideally suited to someone with an administrative / EA background who has worked within the private equity, real estate or asset management sectors.
- It is essential that you are fluent in German.
- You must be numerate and comfortable with Excel, proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- You are adaptable and enjoy working as part of a team.
Flexibility: 12-month fixed term contract. 3 days per week with 1 day per week in Central London office.
Location: Central London / remote
Salary: £60,000 FTE + benefits