CRM Campaign Data Manager, full time – open to flexible working
Why join the CRM Team?
Moneysupermarket.com has a unique culture in an innovative and creative environment. We have a passion for saving our customers time and money, which fosters a working environment that is fast-paced, challenging and enjoyable. This role is one of the key building blocks to moneysupermarket.com, establishing an enviable, best-in-class CRM team.
2018 will be a challenging year for CRM, and carries a revenue target of £50M, representing a hold on 2017 targets in a much more challenging marketing landscape. This will only be achieved through intelligent ways of working, and improved tools, processes, and optimization programmes to deliver growth. Innovation was a big contributor to 2017, and 2018 will be no different, with change as a likely constant throughout.
Why our Role?
This is a key role in a high-functioning team, being central to the campaign delivery process within CRM but, by extension, to almost every other department in the business.
This role suits someone with strong experience in Campaign Management roles and SQL querying, and an appetite for development and best-practice campaign set-up. Our Campaign Services Team is responsible for the planning and delivery of email, SMS and DM campaigns, as well as for digital targeting, personalisation and developing new and improved CRM systems and processes.
This individual will play a central role in delivering campaigns following the successful migration of our entire campaign estate from SAS Customer Intelligence Studio into the SQL/Vertica environment and journey set-up and execution into the Salesforce Platform, with minimal disruption to campaign performance.
They will be managing a portfolio of campaign operations and provide design and delivery of campaign processing solutions in support of the CRM operational or functional area and in particular those that underpin marketing campaigns. This requires the preparation of customer and prospect data, ensuring the quality, relevance, compliance and timeliness of deliverables meets the agreed data brief.
What will you be doing?
- Use the SQL/Vertica Environment and Salesforce Journey Builder to design, implement, develop, execute and manage new an on-going MSM/MSE customer campaigns
- Identify any problems with customer data and ensure that the right level of automated quality control is included.
- Deliver accurate data for all customer comms, against an agreed brief and requirements following the migration of the campaigns portfolio from SAS CI into the SQL/Vertica environment
- Ensuring effective targeting and contact strategy of all the planned campaign without affecting scalability and reliability
- Provide advice to the CRM Panning and Strategy Team on targeting and segmentation by maintaining data protection standards and ensuring compliance across the organization
- Undertake data investigations and/or data counts for Product, Commercial, Tech and other teams across the business when required
- Profile and extract data for use in customer research campaign and/or analysis and advise the best ways of using the new tool(s) and selections to achieve campaign efficiency
- Work together with the CRM Planning Team advising them on data best practice, designing database changes and supporting the Moneysupermarket Group data solution evolution
- Act as a central source and knowledge for all customer data across the business by applying comprehensive specialist knowledge of concepts, techniques and procedures of data processing to the completion of complex assignments
- Where appropriate, automate campaign build and delivery to improve efficiency
- Support colleagues with data best practice training
- Ensure campaign briefs are accurately and effectively delivered with desired requirements and timelines met
- Strictly follow the Campaign QA processes to be carried out before campaign execution
- Apply contact rules as defined in the Customer Strategy in a rigorous and robust way
- Work with the wider Campaign Services Team to maintain quality at every milestone
- Ensure Data Protection/Compliance is followed within team procedure/activity
- Improve ROI for campaigns through better targeting, including using available analytical models (e.g. propensity, value segmentation) to best effect
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL querying for campaign/data selections (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extensive experience of Campaign Management Tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence, Adobe, IBM Unica or similar
- Subject matter expert in marketing and data-driven decisioning processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Great knowledge of data processing compliance and operational integrity processes
- Experience of Marketing Automation tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journey Builder/Audience Builder/Salesforce Automations)
- Experience of developing complex campaign automations and selections (multi-stage trigger activity or campaigns with a high degree of segmentation)
- Proven knowledge of campaign design, scheduling, execution and reporting via multiple tools and platforms
- Great organisational and planning skills in marketing project delivery management
- Able to prioritise tasks efficiently and deal with multiple requirements accurately
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in Campaign Migration
- Knowledge of CRM Campaign Processes, Campaign Execution and/or Migration logs and defect findings
- Knowledge of marketing test structure and the statistical tests behind them (to a core level)
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make your application