Employer Brand Manager - Flexible working available
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding diverse collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Responsible for a critical part of our talent strategy, you’ll partner with leaders, COEs and wider stake holders in TE, HR, CR and other parts of the business to understand ambitions, business challenges, and talent demands. You’ll help to resolve how best we brand and market defining career opportunities at Diageo, influencing, and converting talent audiences globally.
This is a hands-on role reporting to the Head of Employer Brand, working on key activities and campaigns to support TE and regional Employer Brand colleagues.
- Become the trusted advisor to TE team and regional Employer Brand Managers by understanding hiring/business demands
- Build and maintain relationships with internal partners including HR, CR, Inclusion& Diversity teams to gather internal resources to help build external narrative and align our global employer branding campaigns and activities to key communications initiatives and hiring needs across the business
- Support the implementation of the Global Employer Brand in local markets and eensure our brand toolkits can be used effectively at local level - understand training needs of the team across regions and help to deliver this
- Lead partnership with external local Marketing Design agency for all initiatives
- Understand EVP – narrative and messaging pillars. Use this to optimize channel strategy and plan monthly content calendars which amplify our compelling story
- Drive exceptional execution and exciting content ideas to enhance engagement across channels and brand equity
- Drive advocacy and help to increase adoption of employee advocacy tool – always looking to amplify content using ambassadors
- Use insights, data, and analytics to drive return on investment and proactively anticipate changes ensuring the Employer Brand Strategy and activities continues to serve talent ambitions and candidate demands
- Experience in Employer Branding and/or Recruitment Marketing
- Consistent record in executing successful employer branding/marketing initiatives.
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building /strengthening an employer branding proposition.
- Strong ability to influence and align key decision makers
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple challenging priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
- Resourceful –able to think creatively and cost effectively.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Job Posting Start Date :