Marketing & Communications Executive, 4 or 5 days per week with homeworking options
6 days left
- Contract Type
Timewise is searching for a Marcomms Exec to join our brand and marketing team. This is a diverse role at the heart of a small team, passionate about creating social change. It would suit a digital native who enjoys balancing creativity with analysis across a breadth of projects, with a broad marcomms grounding.
Timewise is a social business with a big Vision of a healthier, more equal society powered by good flexible working. We commission unique research, provide consultancy, run a jobsite and campaign to spread awareness about the benefits and latest insights on flex. We tell inspiring stories and disseminate them in creative ways, to make good flexible working for everyone, a reality.
The MarComms Exec role is the engine room of our campaign communications and is therefore critical to Timewise’ success during this exciting time of increased need and opportunity. There is significant scope within the role to develop both content and comms expertise, as well as the opportunity to get involved in one-off projects such as our website refresh. The role would suit a confident team player who enjoys learnings new skills and has excellent attention to detail. B2B experience would be a plus.
Salary: £28k-£30k pro rata, depending on experience
Hours: 4 or 5 days a week.
Location: Hybrid working, with 2 days+ in the London Bridge office
Contract: Permanent (with 3 month probation period)
Reporting to: Brand & Marketing Director
- Website management including content updates via CMS and helping to maintain and improve our SEO.
- Delivery of E-Mail marketing via Mailchimp, conforming to GDPR regulations and responsibility for updates to the databases (Salesforce and Magex).
- Supporting the Campaigns Director on top tier comms campaigns, including project support, creative ideation and event support.
- Lead for second tier comms campaigns, including project management and internal comms.
- Provide monthly analysis on business performance.
- Support the production of research reports and sales collateral, working with a graphic designer.
- Key contributor for our social media activity, creating and posting content for product and project launches.
- Manipulation of images for the website and social media.
- Opportunity to manage paid advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Opportunity to support on content creation – ie copywriting, imagery, video and audio.
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data in Excel
- Numerate and comfortable working with statistics
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word, Powerpoint and Excel, plus experience with as many of these platforms as possible: Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite, Photoshop, Canva.
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills Background in B2B marketing is an advantage
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by Monday 22nd August. We will be looking at CVs as they come in, so please apply promptly.
Timewise Foundation CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief
Apply for Marketing & Communications Executive, 4 or 5 days per week with homeworking options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly