Financial Controller – 3 days per week, hybrid - Flexible working options
Our client is an entrepreneurial, family office who are looking for an experience Financial Controller to join their small team. This is a stand-alone role and therefore includes operational as well as the more strategic elements of financial management.
The responsibilities are broad based, covering company and fund accounting, compliance, operations and project work. This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week within the office in Chelsea.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly accounts for the group of trusts and limited companies (within Quickbooks)
- Quarterly review of financials for the UK investment advisory business – working with external accountants.
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Update monthly net asset value consolidation across the group of companies and structures.
- Annual preparation of unaudited financial statements.
- Review of annual audited financial statements.
- Oversight of the annual audit process.
- Trust administration.
- Quarterly and ad hoc FCA submissions.
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 10 years' experience within financial services.
- Your numerical ability and attention to detail are excellent.
- You have knowledge of find accounting.
- You have a passion for working in a small, dynamic business, are happy being hands on and work well as part of a team.
Flexibility: 3 days per week with 2 days per week office-based.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 FTE
For further information and how to submit your application please click 'Apply'.