Part-time Innovation Manager/Transformational Change - 3 days per week, hybrid - 12 month FTC
Our client, established in 2001, provides Executive Search, Interim Management, Specialist Hires and Leadership Advisory services to businesses going through transformation and change. A global business with the culture of a growth business, they are fast paced, team orientated and customer focused demonstrating a great team ethic. They are now looking for a like minded person to join them to work in house for a 12 month fixed term contract linking all their technology and data to enable an enriched, efficient and improved client experience.
- Reporting the Head of Innovation, you will be working with Partners, Consultants and Research teams to drive technology innovation across the business. This will include::
- Driving the adoption of new technology features across the Group
- Designing and implementing processes around the technology tailored to the needs and operating models of each business unit
- Overseeing data management, data analytics and data governance initiatives
- Project Managing the execution of ongoing initiatives across the business
- Collaborating with external providers to enrich the CRM and enhance data quality & richness
- Support in requirement gathering used to steer use case creation and product development
- Collaborate and support "technology champions" within the business to help bottom-up adoption and address any issues that may arise
- Interface across all layers of the organisation to collect user feedback, monitor key KPIs and make recommendations to improve innovation process, procedures and toolsets.
- 3+ years' experience in a project management, change management or business analyst function
- Demonstrable experience of driving change management and adoption of new technologies and processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills – ability to succinctly communicate and influence senior stakeholders across different functions and geographies
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to assimilate complex information to identify gaps & opportunities, and relay to audiences of all levels of understanding
- Experience with business intelligence, data visualization tools and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SQL is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter – ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities
- Understanding of the Executive Search and Recruitment industry is a bonus
- Exceptional attention to detail
Flexibility: 3 days a week - hybrid
Salary: Circa £70,000 FTE with benefits
For further information and how to submit your application please click 'Apply'.