Part time Management Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to join a London-based fund advisory business. This role is to assist with all matters leading up to the production of the monthly management accounts.
The Management Accountant will assist with all matters leading up to and including the production of the monthly management accounts. The candidate will report to the Vice President – Financial Controller and will provide support to the business on a variety of tasks including:
· Production of monthly management accounts for review by the Vice President – Financial Controller;
· Preparation of ad hoc management reports;
· Documentation of key processes to produce a procedure manual;
· Ledger data entry (AP, AR and credit cards) and reconciliations with assistance from the Assistant Management Accountant;
· Preparing statutory returns, VAT, FCA;
· Raise recharge invoices and reconcile intercompany balances on a monthly basis;
· Undertake any other duties/projects that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the department;
This is a highly entrepreneurial environment and requires flexibility, commitment and a “hands on” approach to finance. The candidate will be a self-motivator and independent thinker, with a keen eye for detail. He/ she will also have strong Excel and MS office skills and experience with SAGE and other financial reporting systems. The candidate will ideally have a corporate finance background.
The candidate is required to have a strong sense of responsibility for his/ her area, be able to work independently and produce high quality work for the Vice President – Financial Controller to review.
Sage300 experience desirable
Location: SW London
Flexibility: 4 days a week (office based)
Salary: £60K FTE