Front Desk Reception and Customer Service Role - Part time 28 hours per week
Front Desk Reception and Customer Service Role
About the company
We are a leading provider of virtual office and company formation services in central London. We are recruiting an experienced customer service assistant who will join our dynamic and diverse friendly team. Successful candidates will have past customer service experience and will enjoy working with new and existing clients in a fast paced, modern office environment.
Customer Services Position
An experienced customer services assistant is required to work in a fast paced and busy office as part of a close working team.
Duties will involve mail handling, greeting clients, call answering, database management, emails and general office duties.
An impeccable telephone manner is vital along with excellent customer service skills. IT skills are imperative, including database management, Outlook, Excel. The ability to learn new IT software is essential.
Basic: £10.00 - £12.85 per hour dependent on previous experience.
Quarterly Profit Share: 1% of companies profit shared equally with staff paid quarterly
Working Hours (5 days per week)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 5 hours per day 8.00am – 1.00pm.
Wednesday: 8.00am – 4.00pm
It is favorable if the candidate would be open to working overtime on a monthly basis.
To provide first class customer service support, delivering highly effective, efficient services and helping to support the office workers with daily office tasks.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Punctual and reliable
- Smartly Presented
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Pro Active
Full List of Duties
- Sorting post for our clients companies
- To handle incoming calls for the company, handling clients queries and following up with appropriate actions.
- Greeting clients and handling their identification checks
- To respond to and deal with routine emails, letters and telephone enquiries
- To maintain meeting room diaries and prepare meeting rooms for client meetings.
- Ensure that all work is carried out with quality, high standard and timeliness, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Handling complaints
- Prepare meeting rooms for client business meetings
- Handle and sort post for clients and company
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Practical experience of working in an office is essential.
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work and good collaborative team worker
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Experience Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Outlook The ability to learn new IT software is essential
- Track record of strong and effective Customer Care
Apply for Front Desk Reception and Customer Service Role - Part time 28 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly