Part Time data analyst/ research analyst – Home based or Kentish Town
This is a great part-time role to join a growing apprenticeship delivery technology company as a data analyst / research analyst.
Aptem (www.aptem.co.uk) is a SaaS apprenticeship and vocational training delivery platform, enabling training providers/universities/employer providers to delivery apprenticeships efficiently.
The government published Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) contains our prospective 2.5k customers. We are in search of a research/data analyst to research the list and segment and prioritise organisations so that our business development team can focus their time more effectively. In addition, the analyst will research target prospects in order to understand the right person/people to approach, so our business development team can make more informed approaches.
You can either work from home or our Kentish Town offices.
- Online research into the RoATP organisations that have a substantial apprenticeship offering, through Google alerts, Companies House records, searching for announcements of apprenticeship schemes, freedom of information requests, looking at government published data, researching organisations’ websites, etc.
- Calling the organisations to better understand their apprenticeship plans and the go-to person/people for apprenticeships
- Recording information in company CRM platform
You will be:
- Bright, able to understand our target sectors quickly
- Diligent, self-motivated and research oriented
- Able to identify the key decision makers within an organisation
- Accurate, with good IT skills and a personable manner
This role reports into the Marketing Director.
Salary full-time equivalent of £30k
Part-time flexible role with hours to suit
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com.