Planning and Admin Coordinator - part time 17-24 hours per week
The Fitting Room doors are open! We’re looking for a part-time Planning and Admin Coordinator to join the team.
You will support the Managing Director and the client services team,
- Planning and booking resource Liaising with suppliers and TFR partners
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Managing recruitment and employee incentives/ initiatives Overseeing critical paths
- Managing campaign budgets Making sure the team and office run seamlessly.
You must have obsessive to attention detail and planning skills and a belief in delivering excellence in the tasks that you deliver, big or small. Being a team player is key, The Fitting Room is a focused and driven agency with big ambitions, this role is key to us achieving our vision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- A natural organiser and lover of planning
- A positive approach and solution led attitude to challenges
- Effectively administer the team’s activities.
Who we are
The Fitting Room is a strategic brand communications agency. We build campaigns based on audience insight and cultural intelligence, digging deep into consumer heartlands. We deliver impact and commercial results.
Please apply with your CV and supporting statement via the application method below.
Apply for Planning and Admin Coordinator - part time 17-24 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly