Customer Experience Expert - Flexible working available
Are you looking for a Digital Marketing role that allows you to enhance marketing strategy and shape creative solutions? If so, this Digital Marketing Manager role could be an excellent opportunity to consider.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead an integrated set of digital, multi-channel marketing functions to rapidly and efficiently respond to business needs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Monitor the external digital landscape in the pharmaceutical industry evaluating new trends and crafting a long-term vision for the company
- Provide inputs to stakeholders on Multi-Channel (MC) initiatives including comparing/contrasting company MC vision with competitors and mobilizing stakeholders to take necessary actions, trainings and plans
- Identify MC opportunities for each brand giving inputs to MC Area Management and generating best practices for Local Operating Company (LOC).
- Evaluate the macro and micro environment and develop interpretations and vision for MC as part of marketing mix
- Coach brand managers and generate best practice MC programs focusing on the global MC priorities
- Develop ways of working, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and capability trainings for Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM)
- Leverage MC analytics and performance measurement by monitoring monthly MC performance figures
- Define lead and lag Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and set MC targets for tracking performance vs target
- Routinely communicate MC performance outcomes with marketers and support them based on outcomes
- Align with the global team members on performance KPIs and analyze Return on Investment (ROI) calculation
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in business intelligence or insights
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Project management experience in a commercial setting
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to neurodiversity, race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
For further information and to submit your application, please click 'Apply'.