Finance Business Partner - Global Procurement & CRES - Flexible working available
Job Description :
The Global Procurement Finance Business Partner for Marketing, Indirect & Corporate Real Estate (CRES) will partner with the Marketing Procurement, Indirects Procurement and Corporate Real Estate Leadership teams as a key member of the team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Partner– Global Procurement & CRES, this role will provide financial insights to drive growth whilst that ensuring risk and volatility is handled and well-understood. It will lead Procurement Finance capability build across a virtual finance community.
This person will engage and operate across company markets of varying structure, size and complexity. This requires dynamic leadership, flexibility across multiple time zones, and extensive partner management under-pinned by:
- Commercial competence and judgment; an understanding of both the business and external environment to use from, ability to challenge, influence strategies and guide decisions
- Strong communication and influencing skills, verbal and written; able to distil and communicate complex information clearly
- Strong personal impact – build value relationships quickly across multiple timezone in a matrix environment, challenging and holding the teams to account, and being credible in front of senior partner and key strategic suppliers.
- The ability to work with ambiguity and change, develop efficient ways of working and be agile in responding to change
The purpose of this role to is provide Finance Business Partner support to the Global Marketing, Indirects ad CRES director and leaderships teams. It will provide thorough financial & strategic support, developing the 3- 5 years financial plans, guide decisions and drive financial performance across all Diageo markets Globally.
The role requires the person to be an ambassador for the standardization and simplification, act at pace to handle a dynamic external and internal environment. The person needs to reflect strong personal dedication and resilience to deliver on key accountabilities:
- Financial & strategic support to the development and implementation of strategies for Globally led category portfolio
- Development of the financial plan for Globally led category portfolio
- Performance management for the Globally led category portfolio, partnering with the Global Procurement team and working closely with the Market teams to deliver targets & outcomes
- Mentoring of, and partnership with, of Regional Procurement Finance and Market finance colleagues
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps us to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the outstanding contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
For further information and to submit your application, please click 'Apply'.