Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper / Ledger Clerk - This small exciting Retail business in the West End of London is looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join its team to work 2 days a week (or equivalent hours spread over 3 - 4 days). Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will involve:
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Printing, scanning and filing of Supplier invoices/credit notes
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Review supplier accounts to chase for missing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations including resolving any supplier queries
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare schedules for monthly payment runs
- Review of the aged creditors reports and following up on queries
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Credit card processing and reconciliation - including organising receipts and following up to obtain receipts and identify all charges and posting transactions.
The position will suit a hands-on accounts assistant / bookkeeper / ledger clerk from a similar small to medium size business with general accounts experience who is looking to work two days a week (or equivalent). This is a varied Accounts role offering stability in an extremely friendly West End working environment.
Apply for Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly